Digital Marketing Executive (PPC Mainly) Job at Social Nucleus in Manchester
About Social Nucleus
We are a Social Media Marketing agency working with a vast range of businesses.
A little bit about us – we work with clients on a contractual basis and manage paid advertising campaigns, email marketing, sms marketing, all of which generate sales and leads for their businesses.
We work with some of the biggest brand names in the UK. We are a next generation business who provide fast growth opportunity for all employees. We are a ‘work hard, play hard’ type of business, rewarding employees at every opportunity.
– Flexible working hours (no commute)
– Work from home opportunities
– Engaging and passionate culture
– Team events
– Casual dress code
– Very fast-growing company. Opportunity to manage within year 1!
Based in Bury (15 min tram from Manchester city centre).
– We are looking for an experienced Paid Advertiser who has a passion and can-do attitude to everything they do. The ideal candidate would be data-driven and completely capable of managing multiple projects and prioritizing tasks, for a very fast-moving business across different sectors.
– The candidate would be experienced in building, optimizing, and launching eCommerce advertising campaigns within various digital advertising platforms.
– Can implement pixels and pixel events, set up custom audiences, LLA audiences and so forth and apply the right creatives and targeting to extract ROI from those segments.
– Understand all paid channel performance metrics and can analyse data, pull reports and drill down deep into the performance of a campaign whilst using the data to figure out why it is not working.
– Proactive attitude and motivation.
– Good Understand of Sales Psychology, Copywriting, UX.
– Strong analytical and creative problem-solving skills.
– A deep analytical mindset that is obsessed with tracking and improving KPIs.
– Experience in using tools for CRO like Google Analytics, Google Optimize etc.
– Has worked in a client facing role previously.
– Maximizing overall performance
– Creating strategies and processes for the FB team to follow
– Planning, launching, managing and optimising campaigns
– Make constant recommendations to modify and improve outcomes
– Work closely with other strategists
– Build a deep pool of collective knowledge
– Learning, innovating, trying things out
– Immerse yourself within your clients sectors
– Identify key opportunities for growth
– Creating profitable eCommerce advertising campaigns.
– Supporting the Facebook and Google Ad account owners.
– Creating briefs and recommendations for new funnels as well as improvements to existing sales funnels that are profitable within a short time frame.
– Understanding of all traffic sources, i.e. Google Ads, YouTube, Facebook Ads, Native, media packages, LinkedIn Ads.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £22,000.00-£28,000.00 per year
- Bonus scheme
- Commission pay
- Casual dress
- Company events
- Company pension
- Flexible schedule
- On-site parking
- Work from home
- Client facing: 1 year (Required)
- PPC : 1 year (Required)
- Manchester, Greater Manchester (Required)
- Temporarily due to COVID-19
Company: Social Nucleus
Company Location: Manchester
Job Category: Marketing