Digital Marketing Executive – Full Time, Permanent Job at Hubbl. Marketing Ltd. in Chichester
So, here’s more detail about the job…
The Digital Marketing Executive will be joining a small internal team, therefore, as you can appreciate, there is massive scope for the successful candidate to truly mould both this role and the future of Hubbl from day one. You will be working with the Managing Director on a daily basis and will be fully thrust into a client-facing role from day-one, quickly gaining more autonomy, managing your own workload and client list. That said we will, of course, provide comprehensive training and an in-depth onboarding programme. But it’s not for the faint-hearted, you’ll need to be prepared to throw yourself into life at Hubbl feet first, be very adaptable and able to learn fast.
On a day-to-day basis, you will be completing client projects for both new and existing clients, primarily focusing on the core digital marketing channels (SEO, PPC, Social, Content) although you’ll also get involved in web design, branding and more. As such you need to be versatile and willing and able to be a good all-rounder. You’ll be responsible for taking a client brief from start to finish and owning the process along the way, ensuring the client has a great experience. You’ll have first-hand interaction with our clients and will enjoy the autonomy to put your own stamp on the projects you’re working on.
On occasion, you will deputise for the Managing Director, giving you exposure to the inner-workings of running a small business.
- You will already possess strong marketing skills, having already obtained some experience in a professional marketing environment, either client-side or within another agency.
- You have a sound and broad understanding of digital marketing – We do provide training, but it’s essential you have an understanding of SEO, PPC, Social Media and Content marketing
- You should be based within commutable distance of Chichester, West Sussex – We do support working remotely occasionally too.
- Be proactive and relentless in the pursuit of success for hubbl and our clients. You will frequently be required to make your own recommendations and suggestions to our clients.
- You have the patience and ability to work with clients who have limited marketing knowledge, so you will need to be adaptable, supportive and able to work with an incomplete brief, asking the questions required to get what you need.
- You will have excellent written and verbal English language skills with the confidence to speak with clients and the ability to flex your communication style based on the client you are dealing with.
- You’ll be highly organised and will take pride in your work – putting in the thought and effort to deliver exceptional work every time.
We are happy to consider candidates without a degree or formal qualifications although you must have demonstrable marketing experience – we will ask you about this as part of the interview process.
It would be a bonus if you…
- Have a professional qualification in areas such as SEO, PPC, Social Media Management.
- Have strong copywriting skills for long-form content
- Have experience using Squarespace, Shopify or WordPress to build websites
This role might be for you if…
- Like the idea of working with a vast array of clients – from traditional, family-run thatchers to London-based prop-tech companies and everything in between
- Are happy to roll up your sleeves and get stuck in, sometimes working without any processes to follow to make things work – every day we’re doing things for the first time.
- Take pride in your work and your job. There will be times whereby we’ll need you to go above and beyond to help our clients.
- Want to commit to building the future of Hubbl and are excited at the prospect of what lies ahead and what growth could bring.
- Have the drive and determination to succeed
This isn’t the right job for you if…
- You just ‘see a job as a job’ and have no real interest in investing the time or effort in helping us build Hubbl further
- You don’t already have some marketing experience.
- You like to follow pre-defined processes
- You aren’t able to get to Chichester regularly
- 28 days holiday (inc Bank Holidays)
- Flexible Working – Likely 1 or 2 days p/week
- Very attractive bonus structure
- Share options in Hubbl – Considered after 12 months of service
The Recruitment Process
To apply, please email and remember to include your CV. You can add a cover letter should you wish
Applications will close on 18th December, but will be reviewing applications as they are made and will close applications should a suitable candidate be found before this date.
Shortlisted candidates will be invited to a video interview with the Managing Director.
There may be a round of face-to-face interviews following this.
Application deadline: 18/12/2020
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: Up to £22,000.00 per year
- Flexible schedule
- On-site parking
- Work from home
- Marketing: 1 year (Required)
Company: Hubbl. Marketing Ltd.
Company Location: Chichester
Job Category: Marketing