Digital Marketing Executive Job at Kensington Mortgages in Maidenhead
We are looking for a focused, motivated and ambitious Digital Marketing Executive to join our fast-paced business, supporting the Marketing Manager in the activation, implementation and on-going management of our email and social media marketing activity. This is a wide-reaching role that encompasses driving awareness and consideration among our broker and consumer with communications that promote our brand, products and services and that ultimately give Kensington a competitive advantage within the specialist mortgage category.
This role will suit you if you’re an enthusiastic team player with a flexible and friendly attitude who is keen to learn and grow, within a company that is experiencing significant change and growth.
Your tasks will include:
Social Media Marketing
- Own all social media accounts including planning, content creation and reputation management
- Work with agencies on paid activity, including managing campaigns and budget control
- Develop the marketing calendar with events and campaigns to support follower growth and increased engagement
- Provide reporting and analysis
- Where applicable, provide guidance and training to other teams, including the sales teams and the Executive Leadership Team.
- Driving targeted email marketing campaigns through the dotdigital email platform to segmented audiences including uploading data, deployment and reporting, working with our Database Marketing Lead
- A/B test, continually measure the performance and be willing to provide recommendations as to how we can develop and improve our campaigns based on the insights being generated
- Work closely with the other marketing executives to ensure integration and consistency of messaging and joined up reporting to better optimise the content through all channels
- Share digital insights with the relevant internal and external stakeholders to determine what we should be promoting and working on from a digital perspective
- Have an overview of the digital world in general which will enable you to present new suggestions and ideas.
Our employees are critical to our success. We work hard to ensure that Kensington Mortgages is a great place to work. We recognise the difference it makes to our business when people challenge themselves and take advantage of the development opportunities available so we try and support everyone however we can.
We also recognise the fact that people seek work – life balance and continuously develop our benefits offering to create an inclusive and supportive culture where differences that exist between us all are recognised, understood and valued.
If you want to make a Difference, apply now.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £30,000.00-£35,000.00 per year
- Additional leave
- Bike to work scheme
- Casual dress
- Company pension
- Flexible schedule
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Private medical insurance
- Referral programme
- Sick pay
- Store discounts
- Work from home
- Marketing: 1 year (Preferred)
- Temporarily due to COVID-19
Company: Kensington Mortgages
Company Location: Maidenhead
Job Category: Marketing