Digital Marketing Executive Job at Baldur Digital in Worcester
We are a fun, exciting and enthusiastic boutique marketing agency. Situated in the heart of Worcester, with remote working available, we are building a team of digital marketing experts to support local businesses online.
We work collaboratively with our clients, representing their best interests to help grow their businesses. We have a fantastic reputation for consultancy, support and training and we are now looking to grow the agency and provide new and exciting services.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, motivated and talented digital marketing executive to join our team.
As a digital marketing executive, you would be responsible for the following:
- Client communication, being the key point of contact for many clients and managing their expectations and satisfaction
- Planning and coordinating projects and retainers, from small ad-hoc work to website builds and ongoing marketing campaigns and retainers
- Strategy and vision of client accounts, working with our clients to establish pragmatic marketing strategies to help achieve real results and ROI
- Creation of performant websites in WordPress and Shopify
- Setup, configuration and monitoring of Google Analytics, Search Console and other industry standard reporting tools
- Planning and implementation of SEO, including organic local, regional, national, ecommerce and video search campaigns
- Setup, regular monitoring and refinement of digital advertising campaigns, including Facebook Ads, LinkedIn Ads and Google Ads
- Content creation for social media, email marketing, SEO and advertising campaigns. This will include the creation or sourcing of appropriate media content, such as images and videos
We are looking for a capable, driven and empathetic candidate who can take care of our clients whilst finding opportunities to grow and establish the business. For the immediate future this role will be largely remote working, though this will include regular team meetings. This situation may alter as restrictions change, though we are very considerate about the healthcare of our team.
Ideally, we are looking for a candidate who is about to deliver the above roles to a high standard. We are not expecting the candidate to be highly proficient in all aspects at this level, but we do expect solid foundations in most aspects of digital marketing and at least 2 years of agency or in-house experience to be considered.
Essential skills and experience:
- Organisation and detail-oriented working
- Ability to learn and master new technologies
- Copywriting and editorial
- Usable knowledge and practical experience of HTML & CSS
- 2+ years of experience in relevant role
Desirable skills & experience:
- SEO, with the ability to plan, create and maintain “white hat” campaigns
- Digital advertising, with evidence or experience of good ROI and ROAS in campaigns
- Website design and a creative eye for user experiences
- Google Analytics and Google Ads certifications (through the Skillshop)
Reference ID: DMEFTW001
Application deadline: 06/11/2020
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: From £22,000.00 per year
- Casual dress
- Company pension
- Flexible schedule
- Sick pay
- Work from home
During COVID-19, we will not be expecting our team to meet clients or other staff unless it is deemed safe to do so. PPE will be provided if required.
- digital marketing : 2 years (Required)
Company: Baldur Digital
Company Location: Worcester
Job Category: Marketing