DevOps Engineer Job at Kleboe Jardine in Edinburgh
My client is a unique data analytics consultancy business operating in the global pharmaceutical and healthcare industries. The business analyses and advances methods in data privacy, offering an opportunity become an expert within a unique niche in the data industry.
You will play a vital role in the continued evolution of the company as we transition to developing software for clients. You will be a central figure in the deployment of innovative software and driving CI/CD principles.
As a DevOps Engineer, your main responsibilities will be to design and build functional systems that improve customer experience, and provide technical support for IT operations.
What you’ll have:
- Experience in development of automation tools and testing with popular scripting languages (Bash, Python, Node.js, Java, YAML).
- Strong background and experience with a public cloud provider, ideally AWS.
- Understanding of the importance of CI/CD within DevOps methodology.
- Experience with Docker / Kubernetes and Terraform.
- Knowledge and experience of using Apache Spark is advantageous.
This is an opportunity to be a part of a supportive, collaborative business and develop your career. They offer flexible working and an opportunity to contribute to the advancement of global healthcare.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £35,000.00-£50,000.00 per year
- Company pension
- Flexible schedule
- Life insurance
- Private medical insurance
- Work from home
- DevOps: 2 years (Preferred)
Company: Kleboe Jardine
Company Location: Edinburgh