Desk Based Account Manager Job at Healthcare Communications UK Ltd in Macclesfield
· Support the Commercial Team/Contract Manager to pro-actively account manage existing clients
· Achieve and maintain high levels of satisfaction at the client
· Maintain positive relationships and understand the respective needs of all stakeholders in your accounts
· Retain and help grow existing accounts to maximise lifetime value and achieve commercial targets for the region (alongside the Contract Manager)
· Understand what really matters to stakeholders and the client
· Answer inbound email and phone calls from clients
· Triage client requests to ensure they are actioned through either an account manager, service delivery or support function.
· Process all orders through the company CRM ensuring the correct handover is completed to finance and service delivery.
· Assist the Contract Manager (where needed) on the PID completion prior to it being handed over to service delivery.
· Ensure all statement of accounts (SOA’s) are sent to the appropriate trust contact 6 weeks in advance
· Highlight where necessary to the Contract Manager any under spend / overspend with supporting information.
· Ensure the Contract Manager are kept informed of any developments relevant to their account with supporting information – prioritising any risks.
· Work alongside the Support team to deliver accurate and on time reporting.
· Follow up marketing campaigns to clients and prospects.
· Support and promoting at HC’s external events.
· Follow a consultative and influencing sales process.
· Meet and exceed agreed performance objectives.
· Pre – sales presentations and demonstrations of the HCC system
· Strong communication, presentation, influencing and negotiation skills
· Drive and determination
· Ability to meet and exceed targets
· The ability to build long standing relationships with clients
· Successful management of workload
· Competent with PowerPoint, teams and other web-based systems to demonstrate HCC systems effectively
Reference ID: DBAM1
Expected start date: 04/01/2021
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £18,000.00-£22,500.00 per year
- Casual dress
- On-site parking
- Work from home
- Sales: 3 years (Preferred)
- customer service: 2 years (Preferred)
- A-Level or equivalent (Preferred)
- Manage multiple accounts, ensuring that a high level of customer retention and satisfaction is maintained
- Meet monthly quotas
- Engage with multiple customers on a daily basis by reaching out to new clients, and by developing campaigns for maintaining customer loyalty
- Implement strategies for retaining customers requesting to terminate or downgrade their account
- Record changes to customer accounts, updating service packages, adding accounts, and removing accounts as needed
Company: Healthcare Communications UK Ltd
Company Location: Macclesfield