Deputy Manager – Learning Disability Service Jobs in Bicester – England at Amber Mace
Title: Deputy Manager – Learning Disability Service
Company: Amber Mace
Location: Bicester – England
Type: Full Time
Category: Healthcare, Management
Deputy Manager – Learning Disability Service -£23K
My client is currently looking for a Deputy Manager for a specialist service for people who live with learning disability and mental health conditions. The service is located in Bicester, North Oxfordshire and provides care for up to 6 residents.
As Deputy Manager you will be responsible for supporting the home manager in running of the centre. Your key responsibilities will centre around management of staff, care delivery to residents, recruitment, training and ensuring that the home is run in accordance with company and CQC policies.
• To supervise and support staff in the delivery of the service provision
• To act as a positive role model, to provide effective supervision and guidance to other team members, contributing to their performance and professional development.
• To support people who use the service in achieving their outcomes in the way that they choose.
• To act in accordance with all policies, procedures and any other advice and instructions implemented by the company.
• To complete daily administration including updating person centred support and care plans and completing accurate daily notes.
• To develop and maintain professional relationships whilst developing a good understanding with the people who use the service, their family, colleagues, visitors and any other stakeholders.
• Experience with Learning Disabilities
• NVQ Level 3 +
• Over 2 years Deputy/Management experience within the healthcare sector
• In-depth knowledge of CQC guidelines and regulations
• Good IT skills and confidence in computer based work
• Have a positive attitude towards improving Standards of Care.
For more information on how to become part of this ever expanding organisation and to apply for this fantastic opportunity please contact Nadia Bowman on [… Click Apply…]