Deputy Manager Care Home Job at Forest Court Care Home in Mitcheldean
Forest Court Care Home is a 40-bedded dementia nursing home in Mitcheldean, Gloucestershire.
The Home Manager requires a Deputy, to support her in maintaining high standards of care, and ensuring the home remains CQC -Good-compliant.
The main responsibilities of the Deputy Manager are:
- To deputise for the manager during her absence and ensure the smooth running of the home at all times
- Auditing and reviewing Care Plans monthly to maintain the Person Centred approach to care
- Monthly Medication and other quality assurance audits
- Managing an effective staffing rota, to comply with safe staffing levels
- Completing Statutory Notifications for CQC
- Assessing resident dependency levels in the home
- Assessing residents prior to admission to the home
- Liaising with statutory services with regard to resident care
- Completing DoLS applications
- Reporting Safeguarding matters
- Ensuring clinical standards are maintained and all staff complete mandatory training
- Provide supervision for Clinical and Care staff on a regular basis
The Deputy must be a Registered Nurse and have experience of working in a senior role in a care home setting.
This is a 40 hours per week role, and may include occasional weekend duties. The role will involve a mix of supernumerary days( 16 hours) and nursing shifts(24 hours ).
Reference ID: FC-Deputy Manager
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £19.80 per hour
- Discounted or free food
- On-site parking
- Deputy Manager: 1 year (Required)
Company: Forest Court Care Home
Company Location: Mitcheldean