Data Services Junior Developer Job at MHR in London
DATA SERVICES JUNIOR DEVELOPER
Curious about a position with MHR? You’ve come to the right place. MHR has been changing the industry for years, and now you can too.
MHR offers HR, Payroll and Analytical expertise to help our customers work smarter. Our strength is in the development of our own technology based upon the market and future trends to ensure our customers have solutions that fit their needs today and grow with them in the future.
Today we’re powered by a world-class team of over 700 people working with us across four products, a multitude of services and three continents. We’re driven by organic growth, a significant achievement in our industry. We pride ourselves on being a financially independent family-owned company on a journey to completely transform the world of work for organisations of all shapes and sizes. We have over 1,000 customers, serving organisations across the public, private and non-profit sectors.
Our mission is to constantly strive to understand and improve the world of work, technology and people, enabling us to create market-leading platforms and services and we’ll need creative individuals like you to help continue this success.
Want to be part of something incredible? #OneMHR
Due to continued growth, MHR Analytics are looking for a Junior developers to join the Analytics Data Services solution.
- Responsible for the development, delivery and support of the Analytics Data Services across multiple customers.
- Focus on customer engagement, triage, requirements specification/scoping delivery of solutions documentation and design, delivery and testing of end product solution for each customer.
- Manage your own customers and set expectations for delivery using tailored project management
- Act as a bastion of best practice within the Managed Services function in relation to our core products and services.
- Facilitate knowledge sharing within the Analytics department as well as across the wider business.
- Assist the Service Delivery Manager in ensuring commercial SLAs are met and the customer experience is enhanced.
- Work with the CRM team to identify and establish strong pipeline for deliverables to the customer base and beyond.
- Assist the Head of Department in driving value from solutions in line with Departmental P&L.
- Attain any required product certifications / accreditations as may be required by the role.
- Work with the Analytics support function to identify new business opportunities from the existing customer base.
- Knowledge of SAP Data Services Toolset preferable
- HR and Payroll knowledge and/or Business Objects experience
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels
- Well organised and methodical with high attention to detail
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent attitude to learning new skills
- Adaptable and Flexible
- Ability to work on multiple projects
- Market competitive salaries.
- We contribute to a full company pension scheme to help you plan for your future.
- We offer life assurance (x4 salary, with option to increase up to x8 salary).
- An employee assistance programme is included.
- Our sites all come with a subsidised restaurant and cafe on-site, with delicious new meals on offer from our chefs each day.
- We offer Vodafone discounts, making it cheaper and easier to catch up with your favourite people.
- Personal development plays a big part in helping our people to reach their potential, therefore we offer over 60 internal training courses and support our people with external qualifications.
- What makes MHR a great place to work, isn’t novelties or gimmicky job titles, it’s our down to earth approach working with people who want to do a job they’re proud of.
- We invest for the long term, providing fantastic careers for our people and the best software and services to meet the needs of our customers now and in the future.
- With over 35 years’ experience in the industry, our ethos has been to keep investing and moving forward with the changing world of work, and we can only do that by supporting our people. We’ve invested £20 million in a huge building expansion project to provide the best environment for our people, to give them the space they need to excel and grow. And by investing 20% of our turnover into our own research and development, our people shape the future of our products and services to support changing requirements on both a local and global scale.
- We’re flexible, we embrace change and as we’re still owned by the original founders. We’re incredibly proud of what we we’ve built, evolving from a small business into one of the biggest and best in the industry.
Be part of something special, become part of the MHR family.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Data Services: 2 years (Preferred)
Company Location: London