Data Analyst – Crisil – London Job at CRISIL LIMITED in London
The role is located in Group Risk and has global reach through regional analytic teams. The jobholder is required to work in an environment of significant ambiguity with autonomy, dealing with major issues for which there is no clear solution whilst still being able to provide judgment and clear direction. The jobholder is expected to demonstrate a high level of technical and managerial expertise, an expertise of technical IT environments with regards to data storage (ex: SQL, DB2, SAS etc.) as well as deep understanding of the data required to develop risk models.
Conduct an end to end review of current post default and recovery management processes to identify gaps and regional variations. Following completion of the analysis which includes review of the policies, recommendations for Target Operating Model (TOM) or any IT solution to capture data required for models to meet regulatory requirements to be put forward.
Roles, Location, Experience Levels and Number of Resources:
Responsibilities and Experience:
Senior Data Analyst – CDO Data Team
· Provide SME Input and perform Data Ingestion
· Perform financials data analysis by region & model and incorporate historic changes into bank’s applications.
· Assess system linkages & quantification of issues – prioritized by model. Conduct workarounds / tactical assessments.
· Should have strong experience in Data Quality Monitoring, Data Quality Issue Management, Data Warehousing and Data Ingestion.
· Prior model development with knowledge of at least one of Wholesale Credit, Traded Risk, Financial Crime or Operational Risk is required. Knowledge of data required for risk modelling.
· Strong Data analytics background specifically in the fields of Credit Risk Modelling & Basel
· Relevant working experience in a bank, rating agency, consultancy or advisory firm (7+ years)
· Should have open personality with effective communication skills
· Should have strong data manipulation and analysis skills (e.g. SAS, Oracle)
· Should be able to write clear documents, self-manage to deliver own work within timelines and work with colleagues and key stakeholders in an international team
· Should have the ability to organize presentations, trainings, workshops
· Provide and support Default marking policy review and oversight
· Review and assess the policy
· Provide SME input to the requirements gathering
Reference ID: 20112020
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- risk data: 5 years (Preferred)
- Yes, temporarily due to COVID-19
Company: CRISIL LIMITED
Company Location: London