Customer Support Specialist – Spanish Job at TELUS International – in Cork, County Cork
Customer Service Representative – Spanish Speaker
Start Date: Aug 29th
Operational Hours: 7AM-10 PM Monday -Sunday (8.5 hours per day)
Days: 5 days out of 7
As a Customer Support Agent in a fintech industry you will master the skills of effective communication, problem solving, customer service, and strong cultural awareness.
Investigate and research user issues and identify and escalate bugs so they can be resolved as quickly as possible. In this role you will have the opportunity to be a part of something bigger, a global team of amazing people and a strong brand that can change lives with our technology. You’ll be the face of some of the world’s top payment processing brands
Competencies and Responsibilities
- Customer Service – Operational Beauty is one of TELUS International core values that will resonate with you, making you an attentive, empathetic, caring, friendly and helpful team member, who supports external clients via phone, email and chat as well as being an asset to the internal colleagues. Always aiming to deliver outstanding support to our community and going above and beyond in your day to day duties.
- Drive for Results – This role will bring a strong level of ownership for your personal success in reaching your targets on a daily basis. You will go the extra mile to find creative solutions to accommodate customer requests and queries. As part of your role in this project, you will answer inbound calls and emails from customers in an efficient and timely manner. You will troubleshoot, negotiate and provide information and solutions to customers and do so with the highest standards of professional customer care.
- Resilience – You will enjoy working in a dynamic fast paced environment where you are ready to step outside your comfort zone from time to time. We believe there is no failure, there are only opportunities to embrace and learn from new experiences as we move forward. This role will bring a high level of accountability and you will thrive under pressure.
- Communication – You will be able to communicate effectively and efficiently with all of our users who are seeking your help or advice. Your communications skills are critical for strengthening the relationships with our users. You will have contact with users through inbound & Outbound calls, Chat and Email channels.
- Fluency in Spanish and English
- Previous customer support experience is preferred
- Comfortable working with computers and phones and the ability to work with multiple systems and the ability to learn and adapt to new ones
⧫ Stable job
⧫ Great rewards for referring your friends: consistent bonuses and prizes
⧫ Fast Progression and internal opportunities
⧫ International career – regular training and international career opportunities
⧫ Multilingual exposure – improve your spoken and written language skills
⧫ Inspiring and fun environment – our offices have become known for their innovative, fun and pleasant design.
⧫ Private medical insurance coverage (tenure based)
⧫ Onsite Doctor
⧫ Subsidised Canteen
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: From €24,510.00 per year
Company: TELUS International –
Company Location: Cork, County Cork