Customer Risk Assistant Job at tombola – in Home Based
Location: Home Based (must live within commutable distance to Sunderland)
Working from home may be the new normal for many, however this is something we have always done, and we are pretty proud of!
We are really pleased to confirm we will be expanding our Customer Risk Team and are looking to recruit both full and part time positions based from home, permanently!
Who are we?
tombola is a family owned company which operates the UK’s biggest on-line bingo website, we also have online websites in Italy, Spain, Denmark & Sweden
Our approach is different to many of our competitors in that we produce all of our games ourselves; in fact, just about every aspect of tombola is managed in-house.
The future of tombola could not be brighter as we look to build on our existing market-leading presence.
What will you do?
Successful candidates will provide support to the Fraud Team and work closely processing requests from the Customer Support Team. Including tasks such as:
- Process & Analyse incoming player Identification
- Responsible for activating player accounts which have hit business risk markers/thresholds
- Card traces
- Providing extra support to CS via Teams referral room
- Edited registration details
- Escalated ID checks – Non-UK ID
- Peps & Sanctions
- Real Time Alerts
- Various behavioural reports
- Payment enquiries
- Players Using Other Accounts
- Card images – Raising an incident report
- Duplicate accounts
To be a success in this role you will have:
- Exceptional Customer Service Skills plus a background in Risk/AML/Money Laundering/Fraud.
- Great self-management skills with the ability to work effectively as part of a team. We require agents to be able to work well under pressure during busy times.
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Passion, a positive attitude, and friendly personality– we’re all about community and we’re looking for individuals who possess great people skills.
- Minimum of 3 GCSE’s
- Appropriate workspace and equipment – (Laptop / desktop alongside a suitable home office area)
- High speed broadband connection
Who are we looking for?
We aim for an awesome customer experience, and the foundations of this are a team with a positive attitude and eagerness to make a difference. You will be well organised and positive minded. Analytical and logical thinker with good listening skills. Structured problem solver and have excellent Customer Service skills. You should be driven with great time management skills. We’re a friendly bunch, with community at the heart of everything we do – to be successful in this position you must be a team player, someone great to be around. We want you not just to be good but to be great -with that comes commitment to continuously learn and develop in your role so we can deliver the best possible experience for our players
What would I be working?
Available shifts cover 7 days per week, 24 hours.
We currently have a range of shifts available (28-40-hour contracts), these will include evenings and weekends. Available patterns will be shared at interview stage.
- 12-week probation @ £10.61 per hour
- Increased to £11.78 per hour once passed this probationary period and the completion of up to a 6 week remote training programme.
We know that having a happy team is key to creating the feel-good factor that helps us be the best we can be as a business so we offer a competitive range of benefits:
On top of some of the usual stuff like quarterly bonus, pension and private medical care, we also give our office-based staff the flexibility to work for up to 2 days from home, as well as their own dedicated desk which is theirs if they are in the office or not. This is alongside flexible hours for an even better work-life balance. And perhaps our most popular perk is our on-site café with free breakfast and lunch expertly crafted by our amazing chefs, and with not one soggy sarnie in site…did we mention the “proper coffee” available daily too.
To check out all of our benefits, please visit our benefits & perks page.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Work Location: Multiple Locations
Company: tombola –
Company Location: Home Based