Customer Care Engineer Job at Nationwide Frame Services (NW) LTD in Chorley
At Nationwide Frame Services (NW) we are proud to be a leading supplier and installer of UPVC Windows, UPVC Doors, Composite Doors and Bi-Folding Doors to the new build industry. We are based in the North West of England, in the beautiful village of Adlington, Lancashire and we are currently looking to add to our exceptional team with the appointment of a Customer Care Engineer.
What we are looking for:
Our ideal candidate will have previous experience in the industry as well as experience in customer service. This is a very hands-on, technical role where time management and problem solving will be at the forefront of day to day working life. The successful candidate will represent the company professionally at all times and have attention to detail in all aspects of the job. The person we employ will have a full and up to date Construction Skills Certification Scheme Card (CSCS Card) and full, current driving license.
Job title: Customer Care Engineer. (Full time and permanent)
Main purpose of job: To assist the Customer Care Department in the remedials of windows and doors when visiting customers on site.
a) Responsible to: The Customer Service Manager. (David Birtwistle)
b) Responsible for: Conducting remedial works of windows and doors.
c) Liaison with: Customers, internal colleagues, management, site managers.
Main tasks of the job:
1. Attending new build homes to provide first class remedial support to Home Owners/Site Managers.
2. Snagging/fixing UPVC windows, doors, bi-folds and patios to a very high standard.
3. Demonstrating excellent written and verbal communication skills on a day to day basis.
4. Travelling to and from new build sites/customer homes in Company Van.
5. Completion of relevant paperwork including extensive reports of works completed and/or any additional works that may be needed. This includes accountability of all works.
6. Liaising with the customer care department on a regular basis.
7. Must have comprehensive knowledge of the Building Regulations.
8. Brilliant housekeeping etiquette when visiting lived in properties, this involves being clean, tidy, and organised at all times. This will include abiding by all COVID-19 protocols.
· Must have a sound working knowledge of all the products that we supply, including; UPVC Windows & French Doors, Composite Doors and Aluminium & UPVC and Bi-Folding Doors.
· Ability to work effectively under pressure.
· Exceptional attention to detail with a ‘can do’ attitude that will impress our customers.
· Demonstrate the ability to problem solve by relating your skills to identify issues, obstacles and opportunities and then develop and implement an effective solution.
· Display outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
· Show a clear ability to work effectively alone and also as part of a team.
· Be organised and methodical when completing works.
· Be trustworthy, honest, polite and in general represent the company to the highest standard.
The above job relies heavily on communication with both customers, internal staff, management and site managers. A polite, confident and knowledgeable approach is therefore essential to the role. The successful candidate will showcase all of the above skills in abundance throughout the whole application process and will take pride in representing Nationwide Frame Services (NW) on a daily basis. A sound understanding of the products we supply and previous experience in the industry are desirable.
- 28 days holiday per year (including bank holidays)
- A holiday loyalty reward scheme
- Workplace Pension scheme
Nationwide Frame Services (NW) LTD, Kings House, Off Railway Road, Adlington, Chorley, Lancashire. PR7 4EH.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
At NFS HQ we ensure that we are COVID-19 safe. We have hand sanitization stations throughout the building and we ensure social distancing measures are taken both in our offices and in our warehouse.
- Customer Care: 2 years (Required)
- Customer Service : 2 years (Preferred)
- GCSE or equivalent (Required)
- CSCS Card (Preferred)
- Driving (Required)
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitisation, disinfection or cleaning procedures in place
Company: Nationwide Frame Services (NW) LTD
Company Location: Chorley