Credit Controller – Semi State Job at Morgan McKinley – in Dublin, County Dublin
Excellent opportunity for a credit controller with a leading state body based in Dublin 1. You will report to the Credit Control Manager, working as part of a team, whilst taking ownership of you assigned portfolio of accounts.
· DC Pension Scheme, bonus
· On-site parking
Duties & Responsibilities:
· Proactively manage debt collection on assigned Portfolio of accounts.
· Issuing of invoices, statements and credit notes to customers using established guidelines, deadlines and procedures.
· Resolution of queries from customers.
· Prioritise and manage a challenging workload whilst maintaining a high level of customer service and satisfaction.
· Liaison and communication with the sales and other internal teams and stakeholders
· Assist the Credit Control team with credit assessments as required.
· Assist in ad-hoc duties as required.
Experience and Qualifications:
· Excellent communication skills.
· Minimum 2 -4 years prior experience in a credit control or related finance role.
· Ability to work on own initiative as well as part of a team.
· Deadline focused with ability to prioritise tasks and possess sound numerical skills.
· Flexible and multi-tasking ability to produce results.
· Good knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
Reference ID: 793169
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: €30,000.00-€35,000.00 per year
- Company pension
- Employee discount
- Gym membership
- On-site parking
- Credit control: 2 years (required)
Company: Morgan McKinley –
Company Location: Dublin, County Dublin