Corporate Finance Analyst Job at Riverstone Living in London
Title: Corporate Finance Analyst
Salary: Competitive plus bonus
About the Role:
The Commercial Finance Analyst position is a key position within Riverstone. It sits at the heart of our ability to achieve our growth ambition of being the UK’s largest retirement operator by value in the next 5 years. The role supports the CEO, CIO and CFO on areas of business strategy and with a focus on debt and equity funding, M&A activity and reporting and planning.
- Supporting the CFO in sourcing, closing and managing development and investment debt
- Lead the production and coordination of funding packs and data rooms to support the project
- Lead contact for investor deal team on financial underwriting to align assumptions and provide comfort on information being shared with lenders
- Work with 3rd party debt advisors and brokers
Equity Raising/ Refinancing
- Support the CFO, CEO and Investor in any equity raising or refinancing initiatives
- Support the production and coordination of investor material and data rooms to support the initiative
- Lead contact for investor deal team on financial underwriting to align assumptions with latest signed off view internally.
- Support CEO, CIO and CFO on the analysis of M&A opportunities
- Financial analysis and modelling of real estate cash flows, financing and tax assumptions, IRRs, output sensitivities etc., also research to support key under writing assumption
- Where appropriate lead the analysis and interpretation of real estate, economic and public company data, including financial statements, to conduct valuations and operational bench marking
- Writing investment committee memoranda and presentations to partners
- Supporting transaction execution cradle-to grave, preforming due diligence on approved transactions.
- Lead the production of monthly/quarterly investor and lender reports
- Work with colleagues and finance on information required for stakeholder reporting
Business Performance/ Planning :
- Lead on the business financial model and make sure is reforecast regularly to reflect the latest market and business conditions/ assumptions
- Provide analysis of in year performance and reforecasting vs original underwriting and latest long-term financial model
- Work on new development / land acquisition as appropriate with Investment Analyst and CIO
Who we are looking for:
- Educated to degree level in relevant subject
- 3-4 years of relevant experience in direct real estate investment; real estate investment banking, real estate corporate finance or private equity real estate
- Experience of debt raising and managing banking relationships
- Strong computer and modelling skills (Excel (advanced) Word, and PowerPoint)
- Experience in preparation of presentation materials, research, and co-ordination of due-diligence activity
- Excellent communication skills – written and oral, potential to develop industry network over time.
- Fluency in English – written and spoken.
- Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA or CIMA) ,CFA Qualified/ Part Qualified and/or MBA
- Experience of retirement living sector or other operational real estate sectors
- Experience of raising non-recourse development debt funding in operational real estate
- Experience working in a business with a strong growth strategy.
- Budget control, Project and Change management capabilities
- Our team members are who make Riverstone work, we the personal qualities we look for in a person allow them to succeed within our business.
- Team Player, self starter, diligent and able to work autonomously and embrace broad exposure to deals
- A genuine interest in and passion for operational real estate
- Strong desire to progress and grow
- Ability to independently manage multiple demands and under tight deadlines
- The ability to network and influence across varied group of internal and external stakeholders
Who we are:
At Riverstone, we know that living the life you want to live means 1,000 different things to a 1,000 different people. And that’s as true of the 65+ age group as any other.
Even though over 65s are London’s fastest growing population group, there are few options that enable them to live independently in desirable areas. Demand is growing and solutions must be found.
Riverstone is addressing the needs of a new generation of older Londoners with a best-in-class product that will extend and enhance the independent lifestyles they enjoy while allowing them to stay in the neighbourhoods they love and enabling them to live the life they want to live.
We’re setting a new standard and creating new expectations. Living in their own stunning apartments in prestigious central locations, our residents will benefit from first-class facilities, a like-minded community, hotel-like hospitality and – when needed – highly personalised, discreet care.
Riverstone is a mature start up backed by Goldman Sachs and has plans to create a series of new developments (£2-3bn GDV), establishing a portfolio upwards of ten sites in prime London locations, starting with prestigious developments on Fulham’s riverside and another in Kensington.
Application deadline: 30/11/2020
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £55,000.00-£78,000.00 per year
- Company events
- Company pension
- Sick pay
- Store discounts
- Wellness programmes
- Work from home
Due to Covid-19 Riverstone are working from Home where possible.
- Corporate Finance Experience: 3 years (Required)
- Yes, temporarily due to COVID-19
Company: Riverstone Living
Company Location: London