Corporate Account Manager Jobs in England at Clearwater People Solutions Ltd
Title: Corporate Account Manager
Company: Clearwater People Solutions Ltd
Corporate Account Manager
9 month FTC
Our client is looking for a Corporate Account Manager to join their ever as busy company on a 9 month fixed term contract to work on managing and servicing an existing portfolio of corporate clients.
The successful Corporate Account Manager will be responsible for combining existing business development and account management experience/ skills with a more consultative approach to enable Advisors to provide expertise and advice to clients in relation to corporate responsibility and giving expertise.
Responsibilitiesas a Corporate Account Manager :
* To provide advice led approach to business development and account management. Harness own experience of knowledge/expertise, and deep sector understanding to support clients with corporate responsibility and giving requirements. Use business development and key account management procedures and methodologies to execute activity (supported to deliver approach by Corporate Client team senior management).
* To proactively promote and increase the take up of the range of services that the client offers to existing and potential new corporate clients, achieving ambitious KPIs.
* Proactively build reputation/ profile and industry sector credibility/ standing through client work, promotion of work, business development activity, showcasing success and contributing to the external CR debates and discussions.
* To be accountable for maintaining and developing a sales and service relationship with a portfolio of clients undertaking regular review meetings to assess service delivery improvements and business development opportunities. Ensure client satisfaction through frequent touch points and feedback.
* To develop deep knowledge of corporate responsibility trends relating to industry sectors and companies including event attendance, reading relevant material and training. Keep up to date on developments and actively apply these into advice led approach, business development and client support.
* To advise and respond to complex proposals from, companies in respect of developing all aspects of their Corporate Responsibility programmes.
* To actively participate and / or lead on team related projects including sector wide campaigns, knowledge sharing and consultative client work.
* To attend events / conferences / workshops as part of strategy to raise the clients profile and acquire learning; network and increase industry and sector knowledge.
* To maintain up do date and accurate records of client contact and achievements, tracking and reviewing client performance and proactively taking any necessary action to increase business and improve service delivery.
* To maintain general market awareness and personal skills development as required by post.
* To manage internal data to assess opportunity and potential for product and service growth
Please apply as directed.