Content Marketing Executive – Financial Markets – Based in Southend, Essex Job at London South East Limited in Southend-on-Sea
About London South East Limited
London South East ltd operates lse.co.uk, one of the largest and fastest growing stock market investor portals in the UK which attracts over a million users per month. The website includes stock market data, financial news, investment tools, and a large investor chat forum.
We operate primarily from our offices in Southend, Essex.
About The Role
The role is a content-marketing position, and will include
- Copywriting (listed company descriptions, short financial blogs)
- Curating News on the website (highlighting key articles)
- Setting up trail email campaigns
- Social Media posts and responding to queries
- Managing website content
- Keeping company documents up-to-date
- Competitor research
- Co-ordinating marketing/sales materials for the business as a whole
Specific examples include:
- Helping write the monthly newsletter
- Writing description of FTSE listed companies
- Posting regular updates to the companies social accounts across FB, Twitter, and LinkedIn
- Publishing video interviews and blogs on the websites
- Managing investment trust content provided by clients
- Managing broker listing content
Ideally, the candidate will have a good understanding of stock markets, share prices, and investment. Relevant work-experience is ideal, however we would consider candidates who can demonstrate a keen personal interest.
Interview questions will include understanding of stock markets, so please do not apply if you cannot confidently discuss shares and investments.
The skills required for this role include:
- Good written English (please demonstrate this with a cover letter)
- Good organisational skills
- Comfortable working in a team and working under own initiative
- Knowledge of, or demonstrated ability to learn about stock markets
In terms of qualifications, we would like to see a good education with strong English and Maths, and proficiency with Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, Outlook).
The successful applicant will be motivated, friendly, and happy to further their knowledge about the investment industry in order to successfully produce relevant and timely content and engage with our customers through marketing material.
Salary range will depend on relevant experience both in content marketing and financial markets.
Reference ID: LSE-CMKT-10/20
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £18,500.00-£30,000.00 per year
- Casual dress
- Company events
- Company pension
- Gym membership
- Sick pay
Our office is Covid certified, and social distancing is observed.
- Content Marketing: 2 years (Preferred)
- Southend-on-Sea SS1 (Preferred)
Company: London South East Limited
Company Location: Southend-on-Sea