Content Marketing Executive Job at Norton Insurance Brokers Ltd in Birmingham
Content Marketing Executive for a small, independent insurance broker based in Birmingham.
Ideally 2-3 years’ experience in a content marketing and/or copywriting role
Financial Services industry experience ideal but not essential
Please provide 3 examples of written content work with your application
Reporting directly to the Marketing Manager and alongside a Digital Marketing Executive, this is a role in a small team that is creative, responsive and dedicated to excellent results. You’ll be responsible for creating content across our three insurance brands, to three different audiences and to be delivered across a range of channels including social, website, email and through business partnerships.
We’re looking for someone who has a flair for writing, a love of creative communication and the ability to switch brand tone of voice to suit the brand and audience. Writing for niche markets, you’ll be able to grasp the needs of our customers and work to communicate with them in the most effective ways, supporting marketing strategy across individual campaigns and big-picture pieces.
Ideally, you’ll have some experience in both technical and editorial writing, e.g. explainers and articles, but we’re open-minded and will look at the examples you provide as well as any experience you share in your application.
· Content creation in line with marketing strategy for 3 specialist insurance brands within one company
· Copywriting, including developing and proofreading copy for website, social and email marketing
· Taking content from concept to distribution, alongside your teammates
· Research and data gathering to inform high value content designed to add value for our customers and help build brand quality
· Co-delivering quarterly content-led campaigns, in partnership with the rest of the team
· Creating and implementing new copy and content across the websites, in line with SEO guidance
Role also includes:
· Supporting and cultivating relationships with business partners and PR contacts to support Norton’s PR strategy
· Occasional liaising with customers to create interview / customer-focused pieces
· Occasional attendance of industry events
About Norton Insurance Brokers
We are a small, Birmingham-based family business that offers specialist insurance with personal service across the UK. Our specialist areas are classic car, motor trade, and a personal client managed multi-product service for the mid net worth market. Our team is friendly, hard working and driven by our shared values of teamwork, accountability, excellence, innovation and respect. You’ll find a warm welcome and a wider team that’s ready to help you settle in as part of the Norton family.
Expected start date: 01/02/2021
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £23,000.00-£26,000.00 per year
- Additional leave
- Company events
- Company pension
Social distancing is in place plus a one-way system in the office and regular hand sanitising stations. Most of our staff are working from home to minimise the numbers in the office. We’re regularly reviewing Government guidelines to keep people safe.
- content marketing and/or copywriting: 2 years (Required)
- Yes, temporarily due to COVID-19
- Remote interview process
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings
- Sanitisation, disinfection or cleaning procedures in place
Company: Norton Insurance Brokers Ltd
Company Location: Birmingham
Job Category: Marketing