Content Creator Job at Telos Lighting in Spennymoor
About Telos Lighting:
Telos Lighting is an innovative and fast-growing company based in Durham. At Telos, we design and manufacture specialised LED lighting systems for horticulture. Our main aim is to make horticulture more environmentally and economically sustainable for the future. This year we are celebrating our 10th year in business and we are growing faster than ever and now looking to strengthen our team.
We have an opportunity for a Digital Content Executive to join our team at an exciting period of growth and expansion for the company. We’re looking for someone who shares in our passion for plants and technology and can create dynamic and creative visual marketing content that provides a cohesive branding message to our customers across all outlets. Although knowledge and experience of the hydroponics industry would be advantageous, it’s your proven record in content creation which will make you stand out.
You will need to develop and implement a multi-channel marketing plan under the direction of our marketing strategy. Your primary output will be long and short form video, so it’s essential that you have experience in videography. Whether it’s launching a new product, documenting new equipment in our R&D grow area or planning for our next trade show, you will be the primary content creator for Telos, making fantastic pieces of content for publication through platforms such as Instagram, YouTube, our website and print media.
A key part of your job will be to work on collaborative pieces which will build our relationships with our retailers and distributors and drive sales. When it’s safe, we’re also keen to get you out and about, visiting our suppliers and working with them to create compelling content which showcases the quality manufacturing processes which go into our products.
Skills and experience:
The right person will have previous experience in digital marketing and will be keen to show us examples of high-quality pieces of work that they have previously produced.
To succeed in this role, you will need the following key skills and experience:
· Ability to take ownership of digital content creation from concept through to publication.
· Ability to conceptualise and produce on-brand content which achieves the aims of the marketing strategy.
· Experience in videography, producing long and short format videos using professional camera equipment and Adobe Premier Pro or equivalent editing software.
· Experience in graphic design using the Adobe Creative Cloud software suite to produce digital and print publications.
· History of successful engagement and collaboration in marketing projects with retailers and distributors.
· Experience of content management and consumer engagement on the key mainstream social media platforms.
· Ability to organise work with external professionals to meet deadlines.
· Organised and punctual, able to manage own time effectively to meet deadlines whilst working on multiple projects.
What we can offer:
· Opportunity to join an expanding company within a key growth industry.
· A competitive salary of £20,000 – £25,000, depending on experience.
· 28+ days holidays
· A supportive and encouraging work environment.
· Monday to Thursday 9-5 with 3pm finish on Friday.
Reference ID: https://employers.indeed.com/p#
Expected start date: 15/02/2021
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £20,000.00-£25,000.00 per year
- copy writing: 1 year (Preferred)
- graphic design: 1 year (Preferred)
- social media marketing: 1 year (Preferred)
- videography: 1 year (Preferred)
Flexible Working Options Available:
Company: Telos Lighting
Company Location: Spennymoor
Job Category: Marketing