Consumer Marketing Manager Job at Smeg UK – in Abingdon
We are Smeg, an Italian heritage company, offering award winning design and technology driven kitchen appliances, which stand out from the crowd. At Smeg we recognize that our employees are central to our success, so we look to provide our employees with a culture of family values whilst operating in a corporate world.
Would you like to work for a well-known prestigious brand, based in a modern building in Oxfordshire? Do you have strong experience in Consumer Marketing? We would love to hear from you!
Due to the recent growth in business, our marketing department has an exciting new senior role of a Consumer Marketing Manager, reporting to our Head of Marketing. This role sits right at the heart of the company.
The main aim of the role is to:
- Plan and organise campaigns targeting and engaging consumers
- Oversee Smeg’s social media and key digital brand marketing touchpoints
- Support web development and work in conjunction with the ecommerce team and other Smeg teams
- Manage end to end from designing, segmenting, growing and delivering on the strategy
- Create excitement loyalty and demand
The successful candidate would need experience in :
- 5-10 years experience in likeminded role
- Blue chip / consumer electronics/ manufacturing / retail / FMCG sector
- Professional marketing certification / degree preferred
- A strong marketing background with solid understanding of the marketing mix
- Running campaigns both on and offline
- Confident with digital marketing tools & trends
- Growing, analysing and segmenting data
- Not afraid to be creative & think outside the box
This is a full-time permanent role, working Monday to Friday 08:30 to 17:00.
We are offering a competitive salary, along with a number of other employee benefits including: 26 days holiday as standard, a company pension, income protection, life assurance, wellbeing programme and staff discounts on Smeg products etc.
If you believe you have the relevant skills and are looking to join a well-known and progressive company we would love to hear from you.
Reference ID: CMM0721
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £40,000.00-£45,000.00 per year
- Bike to work scheme
- Company events
- Company pension
- Employee discount
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Referral programme
- Sick pay
- Wellness programmes
Company: Smeg UK –
Company Location: Abingdon
Job Category: Marketing