Company Receptionist Job at ESI Technologies in Cork
Engineering Solutions into the Pharmaceutical, Chemical and Biotechnology Industries in Ireland & UK.
We are recruiting for the following position:
Reporting to the Customer Service & Support Business Unit Leader, this position will be based in our
Cork office. The receptionist will support and receive visitors by greeting, welcoming, and directing them
appropriately; notifies company personnel of visitor arrival; maintains security and telecommunications
system. Responsibilities will include:
- Deal with general queries to the switchboard/reception.
- Meet and Greet customers/visitors in person in line with company practice.
- Open post and inform relevant department for collection.
- Booking of company staff travel/accommodation arrangements.
- Scheduling of auto responses as appropriate for all personnel.
- To ensure all post is franked and dropped to post office each day.
- Sending Purchase Orders to relevant Order Administrators.
- Confirm and make travel arrangements for staff.
- Ordering of all Stationary supplies to include company letterhead, business cards, printing &
laminating, Cartridges, Kitchen supplies and general supplies for the office.
- PA duties for CEO.
- To organise boardroom/Conference Room diaries.
- Recording & filing of employee’s annual leave.
- Phone cover of UK.
- Adherence to companies ISO 9000 Quality, and Health & Safety procedures.
- Other duties in line with company requirements.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
Successful performance by the receptionist requires a thorough knowledge of the office, technical skills
appropriate to the job, and a genuine desire to help people.
Minimum education and work experience required:
You must be a people person who has excellent communication skills, good attention to detail, and the
ability to use own initiative.
Ability to Multi-task is necessary, as well as clearly spoken English. You must possess appropriate
Contract type: Permanent – Full time role.
Remuneration package is commensurate with experience.
Applications in writing to:
The HR/Training & Development Manager, [email protected] Replies only provided to those who are
Company: ESI Technologies
Company Location: Cork