Community Nurse Manager Job at GOTO Resourcing in Coventry
GoTo Resourcing is looking to recruit a Community Nurse Manager in Complex Care to work within Complex Packages of Care within service users own homes. Salary Up to £42,000. depending upon experience 40 hrs a week. Midlands area, UK. Full -time, Permanent post. Warwickshire, Staffordshire.
Working with and leading teams to provide Complex Care at home for patients with a variety of specialist care needs. Ventilated patients, tracheostomy other complex conditions.
Remuneration package / Salary package: Community nurse Manager From £32000 to c.£42000 depending upon experience
- Car Allowance
- Mobile Phone and Laptop
- Pension scheme
- Private Health Insurance scheme
- Regular appraisals
Our clients is a winner and nominee of many prestigious industry awards. A great company and highly regarded and recognised quality provider of Complex care. You may be a Critical Care Nurse / CCU Nurse/ Community Nurse / Complex Care Nurse / (Adult)
Required Qualifications and experience: Community Nurse Manager
- Registered General Nurse (NMC registered)
- Management experience/qualification preferred
- Ideally a minimum of 5 years of post-registration nursing experience (ideally)
- Full UK driving licence
You will need to be enthusiastic, organised, ambitious and have professionalism that your teams will admire. This role offers a fantastic opportunity for self-development. Travel throughout the area will be required.
Duties and Responsibilities: Community Nurse Manager
Clinical Leadership, support and strategic direction for all specialist nurses and HCA’s within your team’s
- Responsibility and accountability for the effective management of our Clinical Services for the packages of care within your remit.
- Maintaining high standards of service delivery, in accordance with CQC, NMC and other professional standards
- Ensuring a high-level customer/client satisfaction through excellent communication, trouble-shooting difficulties, proactively managing expectations and creating solutions for clients
- Ensuring that clients, families and carers remain central to their services
- Clinical advice and guidance for clients, families, nurses and external bodies
- Ensure regular, effective team meetings take place and that appropriate actions are taken where necessary
- Ensure the accuracy of all records and data completed by your specialist nursing team
Essentials skills: Community Nurse Manager – Complex Care
- You must be confident, with the ability to communicate well at all levels.
- Computer literate, able to prioritise and deliver results
- Strong organisational skills, including risk management
- Extensive healthcare background, with a passion for clinical excellence
- Complex Care experience, Ventilators, Tracheostomy, Trachy experience.
Location: Ideally based centrally to the region covering the Midlands and Central UK area but happy to consider people outside of this area.
For more information regarding this Registered Nurse Community Nurse Manager role please do not hesitate to contact GOTO Resourcing for an informal conversation or apply online.
Reference ID: 32284
Application Deadline: 27/11/2020
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £32,000.00-£45,000.00 per year
- Complex Care Nursing: 3 years (Preferred)
- UK Driving (Required)
- NMC (Required)
Company: GOTO Resourcing
Company Location: Coventry