Community Care Assistant – St Helens and Surrounding Areas Job at YES Care in St Helens
Role: Community Care Assistant
Rate: £9.61 per hour (£20,000 pa FTE)
Hours: Flexible opportunities including mornings, evenings and weekends
Location: St Helens and Surrounding Areas
Yes Care are currently recruiting for Community Care Assistant in St Helens and surrounding areas.
As a Care Assistant you will provide safe, reliable, compassionate carer and support to meet the individual needs and wishes of each person. Each person is unique therefore you must respect each service user’s choice about how their care and support is given and promote dignity at all times.
Due to the nature of this role it is highly beneficial to have a full driving licence and access to a vehicle for work purposes.
- Previous care experience is essential
- You will be self-motivated to deliver high quality care
- As we are community based, personal transportation is beneficial
- Due to the nature of the role you will be required to complete an Enhanced DBS
- £9.61 per hour all hours, all carers regardless of age (full time equivalent £20,000pa)
- Flexible hours so you can find your own work life balance
- Permanent contracts, no zero hours
- Uncapped overtime opportunities
- Opportunities for development and progression within our growing team
- Ongoing training and support
Company: YES Care
Company Location: St Helens