Communications Manager Jobs in Thorne – England at Associated British Foods
Title: Communications Manager
Company: Associated British Foods
Location: Thorne – England
This is an exciting 9 months fixed term contract (FTC) role for an experienced Communications Manager who thrives on change and challenge and has the necessary experience of managing both internal and external communications functions.
If your skills, experience, and qualifications match those in this job overview, do not delay your application.
This role provides huge scope for an individual who is ambitious in what they want to achieve.
This role spans the AB Connect business at a corporate level as well as specific brand channels.
You’ll be responsible for:
• Work with the Marketing Director to manage and evolve the internal comms strategy, to support the delivery of the AB Connect strategic priorities.
• Work with all AB Connect departments and stakeholders to support the delivery of the annual plans through clear communication of goals and messages.
• Own and manage all internal comms channels.
Review and evolve the effectiveness of all channels on an ongoing basis and make recommendations to improve and develop where appropriate.
• Deliver positive and consistent AB Connect messaging and colleague experiences across the whole of the AB Connect business.
• Work with the Marketing Director to manage and evolve the external communications strategy ensuring alignment with the AB Connect vision and mission.
Evaluate all external comms channels and make recommendations for use.
• Translate the aims of AB Connects annual business goals into external communications plans.
• Take responsibility for the day to day management of AB Connects PR agency.
• Responsible for evolving and implementing the social media strategy, developing business brand awareness and positive engagement across all social media channels.
• Working with the Marketing team to deliver external comms support for all channels of the business.