Commercial Officer Job at Public Sector Resourcing in Home Based
We are currently looking for a Commercial Officer that we will be recruiting for one of our Government Organisations and Contracting Authorities in the coming weeks.
Imagine having a talent that could benefit someone you’ve never met and solve problems you didn’t even know existed. Well, you do, and you can. And we’re here to help you do just that. At PSR we are the go-to place for talented contractors and temps for a rich variety of civil service roles.
As a Commercial Officer, you will:
- Support procurement project teams in the day-to-day work streams and processes required to produce compliant procurements.
- Managing the CCS governance processes.
- Managing invoices, producing detailed MI including dashboards, pipeline reports and all relevant corporate information and maintain knowledge management information by keeping the shared folders relevant and up to date.
- General administration experience
- Data entry/Data reporting experience
- Stakeholder Management
- Organisational skills
It would be great to also have:
- Commercial experience
- Experience from a food manufacturing background or construction/property background
If this sounds like you and you would be interested in being considered for the role, please click the link to apply and speak to one of our PSR team now.
“In applying for this role, you acknowledge the following; this role falls in scope of the Off Payroll Working in the Public Sector legislation. Any rates of payment quoted will reflect the gross rate per day for the assignment and will be subject to appropriate taxes and statutory costs. As such the payment to the intermediary and your income resulting from this contract will be different.”
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: £100.00-£230.00 per day
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Company: Public Sector Resourcing
Company Location: Home Based