Commercial Catering Engineer COMCAT Job at caterserve – in Liverpool
We are a Leading Northwest based Project Design and Installation Company specialising in Commercial Kitchen Installations and servicing repair. We look after many accounts across the north and the Engineer will run the servicing across all clients.
We are looking to recruit an experienced Engineer to come on board and hit the ground running.
The main function of the role is to effectively attend commercial customer sites to service & repair or install catering equipment with the required professional approach.
Duties and Responsibilities
This role includes but is not restricted to the following duties and responsibilities.
· Accountable and responsible for repairing and servicing catering equipment
· Sourcing parts to ensure no interruption to services
· Allocate parts to jobs, completing job sheets on site electronically
· Dealing with customers in a professional and efficient manner
· Internal and external correspondence, electronically, written and verbally
· Able to confidently work on popular commercial catering equipment
· Ability to lead by example & motivate with self-discipline
· Gas Qualifications COMCAT 1&3 Essential COMCAT 5 & LPG Preferred
· Full Clean Driving Licence
· Basic IT skills are preferred
· The ability to work efficiently as part of team as well as an individual
· Ability to follow agreed company operating procedures and comply to Values
· Excellent customer service skills are essential
· Self-starter able to work to deadlines & complete tasks to a high level
· Practise extreme commitment
· Company Benefits
· Daily use of a fleet issue company vehicle
· Company issued phone, and uniform
· 28 days holidays (including public holidays) per annum
Reference ID: CS776
Job Types: Full-time, Contract, Permanent
Salary: £27,500.00-£30,000.00 per year
Company: caterserve –
Company Location: Liverpool