CNC Miller Job at in Halifax, West Yorkshire
E3R are incredibly proud to be supporting a long established, family owned business during these testing times. Because of continued demand or their products, our Halifax based client is currently looking for a CNC Miller to join their team on a permanent basis.
As a CNC Miller, you will be responsible for programming a number of Fanuc based CNC Machining Centres (Vertical) to produce small volumes of components to be used on internal products and projects.
Employing around 30 people at their Halifax facility, this small but mighty manufacturing business design, manufacture and build a range of machines which are supplied to customers in various countries across the globe. All machining & production is for internal products and projects, meaning there is no sub-contract work in this role.
The CNC Miller will have:
- Recognised qualifications within Mechanical Engineering/Machining or experience working as a CNC Miller, CNC Programmer or CNC Machinist in a high precision manufacturing environment
- The ability of creating bespoke CNC programmes from scratch using Fanuc controls
- Previous experience working to strict quality tolerances & standards
- The ability of reading, interpreting and working directly from technical drawings and physical samples
Working Hours of the CNC Miller: Days 38 per week
- Monday to Thursday – 7:30AM to 4PM
- Friday – 7:30AM to 3:15PM
- Regular mid-week overtime paid at 1.5
In return, the CNC Miller will receive:
- Renumeration: Between £25,688 – £27,664 per annum depending on skill level and abilities
- Holiday Entitlement: 34 Days per annum (26 + bank holidays)
- Permanent employment with a stable, long-established, family owned business
- Company pension scheme after qualifying period
To apply for the CNC Miller vacancy, please click “Apply Now” and attach a copy of your CV, alternatively please contact Callum Good at E3 Recruitment for more information.
E3 Recruitment are acting as an employment agency in relation to this permanent CNC Miller vacancy.
Company Location: Halifax, West Yorkshire