Cloud Engineer Job at Scion in Bolton
37.5 hours per week
Location – Manchester, Bolton Office with working from home options
£40,000 – £45,000 D.O.E
2020’s Best places to work Winner and the UK’s largest private Children’s Services (Fostering, SEN) providers has an opportunity for a cloud Engineer to assist us migrating key services onto Office 365 and Azure to better serve the wider business’s needs. Post migration the role holder will be the Product owner within the business for Cloud Services (IaaS, SaaS, Office365, Azure)
The ideal infrastructure engineer will have significant experience of upgrades and migration projects, leading migrations from on premise to Azure based Active Directory platforms, O365 migrations.
Responsible for the project roadmap migrating our multiple Office 365 systems/tenants into a single instance whilst ensuring effective end-user collaboration capability throughout.
- Windows server (2008 -2019) – configuration, migration, and installation
- Highly skilled Windows Server engineer[AA1]
- Hyper-V Virtual Server configuration, installation, and support
- Office 365 projects including design, implementation, migration, and service transition
- Azure AD and On-premises AD, configuration, migration, and support
- Cloud security and compliance concepts (e.g. common security attacks, privacy, GDPR, retention
- O365 – Hands-on administration and implementation experience with the Microsoft 365 platform, including Intune, productivity tools (Office 365)
- Azure AD and On-premises AD and a range of hybrid environments
- Hands-on experience of product configuration management, access control and resolution of end-user issues resulting from configuration errors/conflicts
- subject matter expert for the suite of business applications that sit under Office 365, specifically Outlook, Teams, One Note, One Drive and SharePoint.
Who we are looking for:
Previous experience with Office 365 migrations in a large organisation and end to end project delivery of Office 365 projects including design, implementation, and service transition and will likely be working currently and Office365 Engineer / Windows Server Engineer / Infrastructure Engineer
Please ensure your contact details are on your CV!
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £40,000.00-£45,000.00 per year
Reference ID: MI243
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £45,000.00-£50,000.00 per year
- Monday to Friday
- No weekends
Company Location: Bolton