Clinical Nurse Educator(OSCE) Job at Envertiz Consultancy – in Oxford
Are you are Nurse who understands the International Recruitment Process?
Perhaps you’ve supported the recruitment or onboarding of International Nurses or have come via this route yourself?
A fresh opportunity has risen due to growth for an OSCE, Trainer – adult and children’s OSCE tutor to join our team based in Oxford/Kettering/London. You’ll be given all of the materials and equipment you’ll need to teach. You will be part of a team that trains nurses from all over the world in order to help them pass their exams and become registered nurses in the United Kingdom. You will have the option to work from a purpose-built, equipped training centre in Oxford/Kettering/London
Your responsibilities as an OSCE, Trainer will include:
- Ensuring that the nurses are prepared for their OSCE exams for adults and children
- Responding to any questions or concerns that nurses may have.
- Providing regular feedback to the nurses
- Using company resources and lesson plans to present courses in a unique way
- Source and develop training programmes to support nurses prior to the OSCE exam in the UK
- Support Nurses on their Employer Interview preparation.
The following abilities and expertise will be required of a successful OSCE, Trainer:
- Must have nursing experience in the UK
- Must be familiar with the OSCE exam & Training
- Previous Clinical teaching experience is preferred
If you think you’d be a good fit for the trainer position, Please apply online with your updated CV.
Envertiz Consultancy Ltd is an international healthcare recruitment agency based in the United Kingdom that specialises in the recruitment of nurses from other countries. We have our branches in India, Dubai, and the United Kingdom, with ambitions to expand to a few more countries in the future. Envertiz provides staffing services to clients in the United Kingdom, including private and public hospitals, as well as other private and public organisations and businesses. Because we are connected to prominent worldwide institutions and enterprises, Envertiz attracts foreign nursing specialists.
Application deadline: 15/08/2021
Expected start date: 01/09/2021
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £32,000.00-£40,000.00 per year
Company: Envertiz Consultancy –
Company Location: Oxford