Client Account Administrator Job at Southern Counties Veterinary Specialists in Ringwood
IMMEDIATE START AVAILABLE
Mon-Friday 8am – 5pm with 1 hour lunch.
JOB SUMMARY SPECIFICATION:
Southern Counties Veterinary Specialists – is a multidisciplinary veterinary referral centre situated in the New Forest National Park, just outside Ringwood specialising in orthopaedics, neurology, soft tissue surgery, cardiology, dermatology, oncology and internal medicine.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a professional and enthusiastic client account administrator to join our team. The successful candidate will need a background in finance, insurance or debt control previous experience working in a veterinary practice would also be preferred.
The role will include liaising with our clinicians on accounts and being heavily involved with the debtor management of the Practice. To be a financial point of contact for our clients both on the telephone and in person. To ensure robust and financially-sound decision-making, striving at all times to continually improve quality, accuracy and efficiency.
ESSENTIAL WORK SKILLS:
- Customer Focus
- To have a professional manner at all times
- Excellent telephone skills
- Good verbal communication
- Computer Literacy especially with Microsoft Office Skills (in particular Excel, Word and Outlook)
- Being able to Handle Pressure
- Being organised and being able to prioritise
- Being able to work well in a team and able to work on own
- Being able to adapt to changes within the practice
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £9.00 per hour
- Administration : 1 year (Required)
Company: Southern Counties Veterinary Specialists
Company Location: Ringwood