CHP Engineer Job at Granville EcoPark in Dungannon
Indeed Hire and Granville EcoPark are working together to find the best candidate for this job. By applying, you agree to be contacted by our agent, Indeed Hire, and receive updates via text and phone about your application.
Salary – £30,000 – £35,000
- 28 Annual Leave days
- Pension Scheme
- Company Van -Company Mobile provided
- Employee Referral Scheme
- Discounted or free food
- 3+ years of mechanical experience of Mechanical maintenance & service
- Minimum NVQ level 2 in Mechanical engineering
- Strong knowledge of CHP and plant room maintenance
- Gas Safe qualification, or working towards achieving the qualification
- Experience with electric control systems 12v/24v DC – 415v AC
- Fault location, diagnosis and rectification
- Experience working with gas-powered engines, generators or similar equipment is highly advantageous
- Previous engine rebuild experience on gas engines
- Basic computer skills for remote monitoring, reporting and maintenance logging
- Electrical qualifications and experience are desirable
- Working with the operational team to understand system interfaces and maintain system performance.
- Diagnostic skills for complex fault finding across the CHP unit and wider interfaces.
- To ensure the safe, efficient operation of our Biogas and Natural Gas Engine CHP Fleet, through maintenance activities that includes, planned, predictive, corrective and reactive tasks.
- Employing all the core skills required to work on leading OEM equipment, Electrical Control Systems, Gas Systems
- Undertake scheduled and unscheduled maintenance work on MWM, MAN AND LIEBHERR Gas Powered Engine Generators
- Remote monitoring, reporting and maintenance logging
*Employer for the Future 2019 – WEA Awards*
Granville Eco Park are market leaders in the Anaerobic Digestion industry and are a proud and passionate team providing employment opportunities in growing Renewable energy and resource sectors. We are dedicated and driven to challenge environmental sustainability and will protect and enhance it.
Our plant ranges from 200kw to 1.6MW CHP gas engines from various leading OEMs. Our fleet is located mainly in Dungannon with remote sites across the north of Ireland. The candidate will be expected to carry out works at all our locations to support the 24/7 operation and utilisation of gas.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £30,000.00-£35,000.00 per year
- Mechanical service and Maintenance: 3 years (Required)
- CHP and Plant Room: 1 year (Required)
- Gas Engines & electric control systems: 1 year (Required)
- NVQ level 2 in Mechanical engineering (Required)
Company: Granville EcoPark
Company Location: Dungannon