Children’s Activity Instructor Leader -Company Vehicle / Allowance Job at Next Thing Education Clubs Ltd in Oxshott
We are currently looking for a Children’s Activitiy Presenter to join our fun and exciting company.
At NextThing.Education, we are educators, programmers, coders, app creators and teachers. The company provides schools with fun and exciting IT sessions using the latest and greatest technology. We aim to take people with a passion for technology and put that passion to great use – teaching children something new and exciting. From virtual reality, drones, to pretty much anything with a computer inside, we use cutting edge technology that not only encourages learning, but inspires children to become STEM leaders. Involving students and creating an unforgettable learning experience is at the heart of what we do.
We are looking for someone to deliver fun and engaging tech clubs usually between the hours of 3pm-5pm.
As a Tech Club Leader, you will be required to travel to Primary schools and take the lead delivering sessions in a fun and engaging format. There will be a variety of interesting technology used every lesson to keep feeding the children’s thirst for knowledge. It is not necessary to be an IT genius or an aeronautical engineer as all full training will be provided along with detailed lesson plans. Be part of something amazing – this is an exciting opportunity for you to work with world-changing technology.
– Travelling to schools in the following post code areas – KT, TW, RH and other surrounding areas.
– Preparing in advance to make sure you are confident with the technology used for each lesson.
– Leading an after-school club and delivering technology lessons to primary school students aged between 5-11 years.
– Taking ownership of equipment and preparing for your clubs efficiently.
– Building a good rapport with school officials.
– Helping and supporting students.
– Helping with the management of Computers, iPads, Gadjets and Gizmos
– Administration tasks
– Liaising with Schools and Parents
– Handling Parent Enquiries
– Last but not least, ensuring all the children have had a fun fuelled learning experience.
The perfect candidate would possess these qualities:
– A willingness to learn
– An interest in technology
– Enjoys helping others
– Works well under pressure
– As you will be required to work with children, you must have no criminal convictions as a DBS check and certificate is required in order to upkeep the legal safeguarding requirements for schools
– A clean driving driving licence
NextThing.Education is committed to safeguarding and ensuring the welfare of children and expects all employees to share this commitment. The suitability of all prospective employees will be assessed during the recruitment process in line with this commitment.
This opportunity is open to anyone who has a desire to teach and who enjoys learning about new technology.
This isn’t your normal teaching role – this role is for creative, passionate and inspired people who want to get as much out of their jobs as they put in.
Want to see what we’re all about?
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
Salary: £18,000.00 to £20,000.00 /year
- Oxshott, Surrey (Preferred)
- Driving License (Preferred)
Company: Next Thing Education Clubs Ltd
Company Location: Oxshott