Central Heating Surveyor – Sales Job at Custom Heat Ltd in Banbury
Custom Heat ltd are a family business and have been trading for 40 years from our office based in Rugby. We are a proud Worcester accredited installer and service partner and mainly fit Worcester boilers.
We are currently looking for a Technical sales Surveyor for mainly Domestic but sometimes commercial and renewable heating and hot water systems.
We are looking for someone who has the drive and determination to win new work successfully at the right price, while maintaining very specific attention to detail. It is important that this individual be able to work off their own initiative in generating new avenues of sales. For the right candidate there may be opportunities for significant development within the company. Due to the nature of the work and role, the successful candidate will be expected to show flexibility and meet the demands of the role.
- The successful applicant would need to report sales figures monthly and forecast sales.
- Talking to customers daily for face to face or video call quote meetings.
- The role would involve quoting domestic, commercial, renewable and air conditioning systems.
- You will need to have been fitting in the industry for a minimum of 10 years to understand and have gained enough experience to quote complex and large systems accurately
- You will need to understand the process of quoting bathrooms and be able to provide accurate quotes whilst working with a local supplier.
- You must have a NVQ or have been on a recognised apprentice route and you must have a minimum of 10 years independent installation experience of fitting gas/oil boilers and systems before applying for this role.
- The work for this role will mainly be based within 30 miles of Rugby but could be further.
For the right candidate we are offering:
- A new, sign written van with all the necessary equipment, iPhone for work communications, Apple laptop for remote working, fuel card and uniform.
- Holidays are 28 days per year including bank holidays.
- Flexible working days
- Pay is fully negotiable and subject to frequent reviews which will be determined by performance.
- Pension schemes available
- Uncapped commission
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £35,000.00-£75,000.00 per year
- sales: 5 years (Preferred)
- installtion: 10 years (Required)
- driving (Required)
- OFTEC (Preferred)
- gas safe (Preferred)
Company: Custom Heat Ltd
Company Location: Banbury