Caregiver Job at Right at Home Eastbourne in Pevensey
Caregiver – Right At Home
Right at Home is a multi-award-winning, UK-wide homecare company with a professional, can-do approach. We take great pride in being a friendly and caring company, and we are committed to making a valuable difference to our Clients every day.
You might not be aware, but you may already have what it takes to make a great Caregiver – empathy, a caring nature and a genuine interest in people and how to support them. Practical experience is not necessary as we will teach you all that you need to know!
Within your CareGiver role, your tasks will be:
- Shopping and lighter household chores
- Helping clients get dressed and ready for the day
- Personal care
By becoming a Caregiver, you are not only supporting our Clients to live a happier and more fulfilled life, you will also help their families have peace of mind knowing that their loved one is in the best hands.
If you are looking for:
- Plenty of job satisfaction
- Flexible working patterns
- Friendly and consistent support
- An employer that really listens, values and appreciates you
- Great team work
Then becoming a Caregiver with Right at Home is the right career choice for you! We offer:
- Competitive hourly pay rates
- Paid mileage
- Paid training (Induction, refreshers and all e-learning)
- Paid team meetings
- Pension scheme
- Refer-a-Friend scheme
Our only requirements are that:
- You must live locally
- You must be a car owner with a full driving licence
If you would like to join a company that really makes a difference to people’s lives, we would love to hear from you, so apply now and we will be in touch shortly to arrange an interview!
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
Salary: £9.00-£16.50 per hour
- YOU MUST BE ABLE TO DRIVE – Driving Licence (Required)
Company: Right at Home Eastbourne
Company Location: Pevensey