Care Worker Job at Monmouthshire County Council in Chepstow
We have a variety of 20hour’s a week, 6 month temporary contracts available.
The Care and Support team – who are we?
We are part of the council and provide services to people living in the community to support them to live independently, safely well and happy in their own homes. Our job is to understand what matters to the people we support by developing positive relationships whilst meeting their needs.
Here is what we can provide you with:
– A huge sense of satisfaction and pride.
– A great rate of pay with weekend and bank holiday enhancements.
– A Local Government Pension.
– A committed and dedicated management team.
– Great training
– Opportunity to develop Welsh language skills
For more information please visit:
Contract length: 6 months
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Temporary, Contract
Salary: £20,903.00-£22,627.00 per year
We are following all Welsh Government guidelines to ensure yours and the people we support safety. PPE and all relevant equipment is of course provided. You will be fully trained on all matters including infections control.
- Chepstow, Monmouthshire (Preferred)
Company: Monmouthshire County Council
Company Location: Chepstow