Care Coordinator – IG1 **Urgent** Job at REN Caring in Chigwell
Experienced Care Co-ordinators – IG1 **Urgent**
We are looking for two experienced Care Co-ordinators in Ilford IG1 to start immediately.
- Must have previous experience in organising, coordinating and supervising the Care services within the Care Agency in accordance with agreed standards.
- To maintain Care skills at a current level and standard
- Undertake up to date training and development to maintain practices as up-to-date.
- To provide leadership to the Care functions of the Agency. Planning and assisting the Branch Manager in the delivery of all required care services within their given area
- Maintaining effective communication between the local office, local authority, private customers and external agencies.
- To ensure continuity of care provision through effective contingency plans
- knowledge and experience of Care Planner / Birdie System is desirable, however, we will train.
- Trained up to NVQ 2 or 3 in Health and Social Care
- Be flexible with a can do attitude
- You will have a clean driver licence and car which is essential in this role
What we offer
- On-going professional development and in-house promotion
- Opportunities to study for NVQ Qualifications on Health & Social Care (Up to level 5)
- Benefits package including pension scheme
Please send your CV to REN Caring and one of our team members will contact you and to discuss the role in detail.
Reference ID: REF: 205
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £22,000.00-£25,000.00 per year
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Previous Care Coordinator : 1 year (Preferred)
- Chigwell, Essex (Preferred)
- Driving licence (Preferred)
Company: REN Caring
Company Location: Chigwell