Care Coordinator Job at A & K HOME CARE in Coventry
Do you have a working knowledge essential within the field of care in which you feel you could be utilising more?
The care manager is looking to structure a team who will work alongside in order to promote a strong working care ethos.
Your duties will include:
- Seeking new packages within remits of allocation/zoning
- Arranging assessments and developing home and office care plans.
- promote a strong ethos by organising and developing the care team- Arrange training to develop staff skills and immerse into NVQ + Care certificate delivery.
- Rostering + Routing to ensure staff achieve their weekly working hours as well as managing established care route delivery.
- Manage the on-call system on a fortnightly on/off rota alongside colleagues. Learn to acknowledge misuse of On-call
- To monitor and develop a strong working team to manage.
- Attend meetings with local authority in order to develop practice knowledge and help company growth.
(All of these duties will be shown and explained to you during you starting period)
All you require is the skills to build on and to be open minded to change and developments.
You must be a strong team player and be able to work from your own initiative regularly in order to be able to manage the structure and care team in care managers absence.
If this sounds like the perfect new challenge for you please leave us your CV and we will get back to you.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: £22,000.00-£24,000.00 per year
- Company car
- Company pension
- On-site parking
- Sick pay
- 10 hour shift
- 12 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Providing care: 3 years (Required)
- Coventry, West Midlands (Preferred)
- FULL UK DRIING LICENCE (Required)
Company: A & K HOME CARE
Company Location: Coventry