Care Assistant – Full/Part Time Job at Sirius Homecare in Kingston upon Hull
Sirius Homecare is looking for special, caring people to join our team of superstars; providing a first-class service in the local community.
Are you looking for Care Work in West Hull & Surrounding Villages and want join Hull’s highest rated care company.
- Cook a nice meal?
- Help someone with a shower or a bath?
- Be a companion to someone who is lonely?
- Are you also over 18 and a driver with your own transport?
If so, then you might be the right person for us. Sirius Homecare is always on the lookout for compassionate and reliable people.
We really value our staff. They say they like to work for our team because:
- We are a friendly, welcoming and supportive place to work
- It is deeply rewarding
- We offer hours to fit their schedules
- We pay £9.50 per hour
- 20p per mile between visits
- £5 phone allowance
- We provide a workplace pension and 28 days holiday
- We offer the opportunity to undertake a QCF Level 2 or 3 or Diploma in Health & Social Care
We provide free training and one to one mentoring from your first day with us as a Home Care Worker, so why not click the ‘Apply Now’ button below to find out more? We’re looking forward to talking with you soon!
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: £9.50 per hour
- Kingston upon Hull, East Riding of Yorkshire (Preferred)
Company: Sirius Homecare
Company Location: Kingston upon Hull