Care Assistant Job at Altogether Care – in Weymouth
Altogether Care are looking for caring people to provide first class care within the local community.
Part-time and full-time applicants are considered
No experience is required as full training and shadowing is provided, we welcome those who are new to care!
Every other weekend
- Paid per visit
- Full and consistent rounds
- Monthly pay
- Tax-Free Mileage allowance
- Enhanced rates for Weekends and Bank Holidays
- Competitive annual leave allowance
- Monthly performance and recognition scheme
- Two-Day Paid Training Induction
What will YOU be doing?
- Providing personal care and support within our clients homes in the local community.
- To support our clients to be independent.
- Provide physical and emotional support, ensuring that respect, dignity and a professional boundary is maintained at all times.
What do YOU need?
- A can-do attitude, caring and reliable nature
- Excellent communication
- Be able to develop and maintain good working relationships with colleagues, clients and their families
- Automatic Pension Enrolment
- Local rounds to you, no long distance travelling
- Study towards level 2 or level 3 health and social care NVQ
- Two year Blue Light card membership
- Refer a friend scheme
- Access to hundreds of retail discounts to save you money every day
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: £9.50-£11.35 per hour
- Driving Licence (preferred)
Company: Altogether Care –
Company Location: Weymouth