Care Assistant (£10ph) Job at Blossom Home Care Ltd in Selby
Home care work that makes a difference, you will cover the York and surrounding areas. Fantastic hourly pay at £10 plus mileage pay and other benefits. Be part of something amazing making a real difference in people’s lives. Blossom Home Care Ltd are looking for highly motivated and enthusiastic Care Assistants. Blossom Home Care Ltd is a family run business that offers the very highest standard of care to all patients. We have an excellent reputation in the industry and are continuing to grow.
Care offered either short term or long term to clients in their own homes morning , lunchtime , teatime and bedtime visits. Personal care, administrating medications and collecting prescriptions. Prepare and assist with meals and supporting people living with medical conditions. We also deal with end of life care and support. This is a varied role and Blossom look to give you set shifts and clients to build the extra knowledge and skills that sets Blossom above the rest.
MUST BE A DRIVER AND HAVE ACCESS TO YOUR OWN CAR.
Excellent communication and organisational skills to be a good problem solver. Ability to work as part of a team and as an individual. Be a very motivated and enthusiastic person with a high standard of care and be compassionate.
Must be available to work every other weekend.
Full driving license, own car and appropriate business insurance.
*This role is subject to pre employment checks including an Enhanced Disclosure from the DBS*
· Full training provided including care certificate. Other training including QCF (NVQ). Flexible hours available (full or part time). Holiday pay (pro-rata).Higher rates of pay for three out of eight bank holidays
· On hand management team to offer support and guidance.
· Hydration station in the main office for you to come in and get fluid and snacks.
· Opportunity to progress in your role within the business.
· Star of the month which you get recognised for you hard work and dedication, you will receive a gift if chosen.
· Super star which is given 6 monthly and you will receive £100 in your pay if chosen.
£10.00 per hour plus mileage and benefits
Full-time or Part-time roles available.
If you are truly passionate about delivering the highest standards of care and want to be part of an honest transparent company please apply.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: £10.00 per hour
- Driving licence (Required)
- Remote interview process
- Sanitisation, disinfection or cleaning procedures in place
Company: Blossom Home Care Ltd
Company Location: Selby