Campaign Marketing Officer Job at Global Project Resources Limited in Northallerton
We are urgently seeking an experienced and skilled Campaign Marketing Officer to create innovative, leading campaigns to raise awareness of services across the education sector for one of our local government clients based in North Yorkshire.
The Campaign Marketing Officer will work with close to 40 teams from across local government offering services to educational settings and generate internal campaigns to engage the workforce.
Ideal candidates will demonstrate the following:
- Formal qualification to degree level or equivalent in marketing, communications or related area
- A demonstrable track record in collaborating with both external and internal teams of professional specialists, involving them in the design and generation of creative campaigns.
- Experience within a relevant communications field, of delivering projects and campaigns successfully.
- Experience of working with multi-disciplinary teams and a range of stakeholders to deliver successful outcomes.
- Experience of leading communications projects, in a changing organisational environment, delivering against targets.
- Experience in supporting and managing campaigns for multiple services concurrently
- Demonstrable professional skills in the field of communications, including the ability to engage and communicate with service users and with a range of other stakeholders.
- Working knowledge of communication tools including CMS, social media tools and email marketing platforms
Please apply for further information
GPR is fully committed to the elimination of unlawful and unfair discrimination and values the differences that a diverse workforce brings to organisations. GPR will not discriminate because of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race (which includes colour, nationality and ethnic or national origins), religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation. GPR will not discriminate because of any other irrelevant factor and will build a culture that values meritocracy, openness, fairness and transparency.
Reference ID: 1121
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: £14.90 per hour
- Marketing Campaigns in local government: 2 years (Required)
- Yes, temporarily due to COVID-19
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings
Company: Global Project Resources Limited
Company Location: Northallerton
Job Category: Marketing