C# Software Developer Job at Ripple Recruitment Ltd in Cannock
Our client is a fast-growing internet-based printing & clothing company, with an opportunity for a Software Developer to join their team on a permanent basis.
A successful SME with around 20 staff, they offer a relaxed friendly culture based near Cannock in the Midlands. The business currently has one Software Developer and due to growth plans, they are aiming to significantly expand the product team creating the opportunity for a talented professional with experience of developing web-based solutions within a Microsoft environment.
As a Software Developer, you will be involved in the development of new modules for in-house bespoke software as well as the maintenance of the existing system.
This position will be a full-stack role, with a particular emphasis on C# ASP.Net.
As a Software Developer, you would work alongside the current developer to build their bespoke in-house software.
- Designing, architecting, and developing existing and new features for our in-house products. Crafting code to a high standard that is efficient, maintainable, and consistent.
- Collaborating with the development team to ensure solutions put in place is to a high standard and fit for purpose.
- Supporting new development processes and procedures.
- MS SQL Server
- Dapper ORM / Entity framework (not essential)
This is a full-time position, based Mon-Fri in the Cannock offices, with flexitime working and a starting salary of between £35,000 to £40,000.
Apply ASAP and one of the Ripple team will be in touch to share more information.
Reference ID: ZR_156_JOB
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £35,000.00-£40,000.00 per year
- Discounted or free food
- Flexible schedule
- On-site parking
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitisation, disinfection or cleaning procedures in place
Company: Ripple Recruitment Ltd
Company Location: Cannock