C++ Programmer (Video Games) Job at Blindfire Limited in Leamington Spa
We have a fantastic opportunity for an individual who has a passion for developing games. The role includes programming in C++ using our in-house engine, being part of the full product life-cycle, being involved in the game design process, having dedicated training time for continuous development.
UK / West Midlands / Leamington Spa
The position is for our office in Leamington Spa. This is not a remote working position.
The game developer behind Stormworks. UK / West Midlands / Leamington Spa
Sunfire sofware is a small team of passionate game developers, who love making great games with deep mechanics. We enjoy inventing new gameplay, technology, and art styles, and building original games.
Our development team are self managed and self authoring, passionate game makers, who have a great time making high quality games.
- Design and implement high quality C++ code
- Contribute to the design and direction of the project
- Producing work in a timely fashion, with a focus on scoping tasks relative to business priorities
- Relevant degree level qualification
- Strong C++ skills
- Passionate about games
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Excellent communication skills in both written and spoken English
- Creative approach and enthusiasm to improve
- Self-motivated, goals-driven and well organised
- Degree in Computer Science or similar
- Familiarity with real time graphics and simulation technologies
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Our office is COVID secure.
Company: Blindfire Limited
Company Location: Leamington Spa