Business Partner/Associate (Training & Education) Job at Open Academy London Limited – in London
We are a new but a successful training organisation looking to expand on our delivery by adding more E-Learning programmes. This is an open opportunity for someone who has expertise in developing/delivering E-learning courses.
In this position, you will be responsible for
- Leading, developing and managing the programme.
- Maintaining and analysing steady growth.
- Customer acquisition and customer retention.
- Manage marketing and sales leads.
- Open new avenues of targets.
- Customer relationship management.
- Platform and investment
- Own a stake in the project as an associate business partner
- Profit share
What we need?
- Hard Working
- Critical Thinker
- Great Communicator
Skills and abilities:
- Business management
- Communication and listening
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strategic thinking and planning skills
- Technical skills
- Time management and organizational skills
- Branding, marketing and networking skills
If this sounds like you then, please briefly outline in a cover letter explaining your target markets and the associated training programmes you wish to deliver. Along with how your expertise will make this work? and finally why do you think this would be successful?
If you are selected, you will be contacted soon via email/phone to discuss further about this opportunity. However, if you do not hear from us please think that your application has not been successful on this occasion.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
- Flexible schedule
- Profit sharing
Company: Open Academy London Limited –
Company Location: London