Business Development Representative Job at Scurri Web Services Ltd – in Dublin, County Dublin
Scurri has the Vision of Connecting Commerce by optimising the ordering, shipping and delivery process for customers. We are delighted to announce that we have a new opportunity for an exceptional Business Development Representative to join our growing team.
You’d be responsible for researching, identifying, targeting and developing new business opportunities. You’ll make connections and build a pipeline of meetings for our senior sales team.
This role is full time, basic salary with uncapped commission, based in our Wexford office and will require some occasional travel to the UK/EU.
The successful applicant will be:
- Engaging with prospective customers via outbound activity including email campaigns, social media and cold calling.
- Identifying business opportunities and convincing prospects of the value of our solution.
- Researching and qualifying target accounts.
- Developing and maintaining key customer relationships.
- Attending customer events and networking events.
- Meeting and exceeding target levels of activity.
- Collaborating with our marketing team and other departments to achieve business goals.
- Tracking all activities using CRM (Salesforce)
- Producing reports and documentation as required
- Tenacity, attention to detail and most importantly, a hunger to win.
- An ability to connect with target customers on your own, present to them and convert them into qualified opportunities.
- A track record of working to sales targets.
- Experience of using a Salesforce, Linkedin or similar research tools (would be ideal)
- An ability to work as part of a team and support other members as required.
- Aptitude for research, evaluation and problem solving
- Comfortable with cold calling and using various techniques to connect with your target accounts.
- Full and clean valid drivers licence
- Able to travel freely within Ireland and the UK / EU
- Business related third level qualification or similar.
- 1+ years experience in a sales or sales support role (ideally B2B).
- Tangible evidence that you can meet (or exceed) targets.
- Conveniently located (or willing to relocate) to work from our Wexford Office (Wexford Town, Co Wexford)
At Scurri we feel it’s important to hire highly motivated and talented people, make sure they are looked after and to give them the tools and the freedom to get things done. We provide an open and positive work environment while ensuring our employees have the work/life balance they need. Work is not only challenging but interesting and rewarding as well. We encourage employees to grow and develop throughout their career. Additionally, we definitely like to have fun as well. Our main requirement is that you follow our values and focus on the mission. For the second year in a row, we are proud to be recognised as a “Great Place to Work”
- Base Salary and Commission – (commission potential is uncapped)
- Company pension – Matched employer contribution
- Company Health Scheme – VHI from your commencement date
- Annual company day, regular all-company socials
- 22 days annual leave – additional days added with years of service
- 4.30pm finish on Fridays
- Employee Referral Scheme
- 2 days paid volunteer time
- Bike to work scheme
- Office perks
Job Type: Full-time
Company: Scurri Web Services Ltd –
Company Location: Dublin, County Dublin