Business Development Manager Job at The SaaSy People in Birmingham
Are you competitive, tenacious and have unstoppable energy?
Do you have a unique sales technique and get a buzz from winning?
Founded in 2019, we’re on a mission to transform the post-sale customer experience for growing businesses. As part of our continued growth, we’re looking for a passionate, ambitious and disciplined individual to join our team to help attract growing businesses looking for a UK based customer support outsourcing partner!
We’re looking for a talented individual who can get to know our offerings inside & out – then showcase to businesses how partnering with us can help them grow their bottom line whilst delivering an exceptional customer experience.
With our 100% UK based team of Technical Support Engineers and Customer Support Representatives, we’re able to onboarding new customers in as little as 2 weeks whilst ensuring their onboarding experience is always painless and hassle-free.
- Base salary of £20,000 per year with £6,000+ OTE
- Average commission of £150 per deal
- Recurring commission payments every month – continuously from every account you sell, for the first 12 months the customer is with us
- Full training and ongoing support to enable you to fulfil your role to the best of your potential
- Extra benefits include access to Perkbox and Perkbox Medical!
What we’re looking for
- A desire to drive your sales career forward – some experience of selling customer support or customer experience products/services can be beneficial, but not essential
- An entrepreneurial spirit
- A desire and hunger to close deals
- The confidence to deal with decision-makers
- A consultative approach
- Very strong relationship building skills and pride yourself in the ability to deliver excellent customer service
- The ability to work on your own initiative and effectively manage your own workload
- A passion for working towards and exceeding set Quarterly targets
What you will need
- To have held a full, clean driving licence for a minimum of 12 months
- Experience using a CRM for Sales (such as Salesforce, Pipedrive, FreshSales etc.)
- A quiet space at home to make/receive phone calls & attend video meetings, with a strong internet connection
We are moving quickly to fill this vacancy, if you would like to be a part of our success please apply today!
This role may be suitable for someone with experience such as: Field Sales Representative, Sales Development Executive, Territory Manager, Business Development Manager, Area Sales Manager, Account Manager, Regional Sales Executive
You can always find more about us on our website – www.thesaasypeople.com
Expected start date: 01/01/2021
Job Types: Full-time, Commission, Permanent
Salary: £20,000.00 per year
- Wellness programmes
- Work from home
- sales: 2 years (Required)
- Business Development: 2 years (Required)
Company: The SaaSy People
Company Location: Birmingham