Business Development Manager Job at Triton Group in Teesside
Triton are a well established safety, security and emergency response provider. We are looking for an experienced and proven Business Development Manager with a background in major construction projects, in particular we are looking for someone who can hit the ground running with an already well established network. We are particularly keen to hear from you if you have experience in underground environments (i.e. tunnelling, mines etc.) and Ports, as well as other high-hazard environments such as power generation (i.e. power stations, renewable energy etc.) chemical, oil and gas industries to name a few.
Job Role – To actively target and deliver new large key account business wins in line with the company’s margin expectations.
- Identify, Target and Win New Key Account Business with a value of £50K – £1m+
- Provide quotes for customers to achieve agreed financial targets (Sales and Margin)
- Researching organisations and individuals to find new opportunities.
- Project manage tender process involving all relevant areas of the business to ensure tender is financially viable and commercial risk is minimised
- Grow existing customers sales and profit by constantly seeking opportunities to grow
- Understand the Triton USP and value proposition and tailor it to add value to our customers.
- Maintain existing business through effective customer contact including regular visits
- Maintain price files and advise customers of increases and manage expectations to ensure business is retained
You will have an understanding of security and safety related services.
Full Driving Licence, Computer Literate, in particular a good understanding of Microsoft Word, Excel & PowerPoint , Numerate.
Must be willing to travel throughout the UK
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
Proven and demonstrable sales success in high performance sales environments and evidence of winning new significant customers
If you’re a natural door opener, ready to work in a fast paced environment alongside talented people who take pride in delivering great results, apply now.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: Up to £50,000.00 per year
- Company car
- Flexible schedule
- Work from home
- business development: 5 years (Required)
Company: Triton Group
Company Location: Teesside