Business Development Executive – Marketing Job at Allocate Software – in Stoke-on-Trent
We are looking for a motivated Business Development Exec to join us as an Inside Sales Representative and help us continue to grow our business. This is an exciting role that would suit someone who wants to be part of a wider global marketing team while owning and driving delivery of qualified leads into Allocates sales teams. Inside Sales Representatives are responsible for telephoning potential customers that would like to know more about our solutions, proactively contacting them, following up on inquiries, marketing engagements or requests for information and then securing meetings or attendance at sessions where they can learn more.
Inside Sales Representatives are responsible for telephoning potential customers that would like to know more about our solutions by proactively contacting them, following up on inquiries, marketing engagements or requests for information and then securing meetings or attendance at sessions where they can learn more.
A successful Inside Sales Representative will be very comfortable building relationships over the telephone, asking questions, researching organisations via the web, CRM and marketing automation. They will be motivated, focused and measured on booking meetings for account managers and others.
- Proactively follow up marketing campaigns and marketing leads by calling prospects and customers to book meetings for account managers, securing marketing qualified leads (MQLs)
- Contacting and qualifying prospective clients to assess their suitability for Allocates’ solutions.
- Use outbound sales techniques to contact cold prospective customers.
- Reach the correct points of contact within an organisation through effective questioning.
- Build relationships and manage from cold perspective customers through to the generation of qualified leads.
- Increasing sales opportunities through campaigns and effectively communicate key features and benefits of Allocates solutions to prospective customers.
- Maintaining knowledge and awareness of activities in the sectors that the sales activities are targeting.
- Recording all contact and sales activity using CRM system
- Providing input into sales and marketing campaign strategies
- Meet appointment setting targets and service level agreements for follow up
- Follow up all incoming inquiries.
- Develop maps of buyers and other stakeholders in an account and plan activity to contact them for meetings
- Build and grow the MQLs
- Ensure an update and accurate CRM is maintained
- Represent the values of the Allocate brand in all campaigns & customer interactions, taking time to listen to customers and prospects and be of value to them so that meetings are useful
- Feedback learning and market sentiment to the wider marketing team
- Provide accurate documentation and notes for account managers enabling them to be prepared for meetings
Skills and attributes
- Excellent communicator (listening, writing and speaking).
- Proactive networker and relationship builder, able to develop and manage effective agency and association relationships to help deliver
- Self-starter who will be motivated by targets and able to maintain focus on making enough calls each day
- Problem solver; keen to understand who to speak to and how to interest them, happy using multiple sources of information to get the right result
- Highly organised and able to manage multiple projects at once in a busy environment
- A passion for and motivated by measurable marketing outcomes as well as high quality delivery
- Attention to detail
- A creative thinker, able to solve problems
- Team worker
Job Type: Full-time
Company: Allocate Software –
Company Location: Stoke-on-Trent
Job Category: Marketing