BIM Technician – Dublin Job at Dillon Engineering Services in Ireland
Our client is a top tier, leading M&E company who specialise in Turnkey Data Centre Solutions. Notwithstanding to these projects, they are excelling in the Commercial, Industrial, Semi-conductor and Pharmaceutical fields delivering M&E solutions.
These positions are based out of their design team in West Dublin.
Due to a major project in the pipeline they are looking to hire a number of BIM Detailers/Designers. Both contract and permanent options available.
You will be producing 3D models, clash management of services, coordinating services with site based personnel, coordinating drawing schedules and ensuring all deadlines are met.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Produce detailed 3D BIM models in line with specific project requirements, that offer the best solutions to meet client expectations
- Use Revit or AutoCAD Plant 3D to produce MEP models
- Ability to Produce Electrical containment models
- Ability to create mechanical Piping and HVAC models
- Model supports for M&E services.
- Produce Generation of construction plans, sections and detail drawings from models
- Generate ISOs and MTOs
- Setup of additional Revit families and templates
- Coordinate and clash test on MEP services (Navisworks)
- Ensure that detailed model files are co-ordinated and clash free
- Support/Collaborate wider the wider design team, helping to coordinate and deliver all projects to the highest standard, within budget and timescales
- Assist with clash resolutions
- Assist with tenders and other drawing requirements from the business unit
- Attend meetings when needed
To explore these roles in strict confidence please contact Diarmaid directly on 085-1187741.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract, Permanent
- Company pension
- On-site parking
- Private medical insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- No weekends
- navisworks: 1 year (Preferred)
- MEP: 1 year (Preferred)
- Revit : 2 years (Preferred)
Company: Dillon Engineering Services
Company Location: Ireland