Behaviour Teaching Assistant required in Rugby Job at GSL Education Ltd in Rugby
Behaviour Teaching Assistant required in Rugby
Are you an experienced Behaviour TA who is looking for a new opportunity? Are you passionate about making a difference and working with special needs children and challenging Behaviour?
If so, GSL Education are looking for an experienced Behaviour Teaching Assistant for a fantastic Secondary SEMH school based in Rugby. The school share and celebrate the diversity of their community. Inclusion and equal opportunities are a fundamental part of the ethos of the school.
As Behaviour TA, You will have:
· Team teach Qualification or other positive handling experience
· Previous experience of supporting students with SEN. (SEMH/ Challenging Behaviour and trauma issues)
· Knowledgeable of the UK curriculum.
· Aware of the procedure with regards to safeguarding in a school environment.
· Reliable & punctual
· Ability to risk assess and follow instructions
· Ability to develop rapport with SEN individuals
· Playful, patient and calm with a desire to get the best out of individuals with SEN.
· Ability to deal with the physical challenges of the job (which likely will necessitate running and physical intervention at times)
The school offers:
· A large and well-resourced SEMH provision
· A welcoming, vibrant and inclusive school community
· Dedicated and passionate support staff
· Excellent career development opportunities
We are an equal opportunities employer and we are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff to share this commitment. The post is subject to an enhanced DBS check.
Candidates wishing to apply are requested to forward a copy of their CV to Gugs on 07534975592 or email her.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £65.00-£85.00 per day
Company: GSL Education Ltd
Company Location: Rugby